You can't travel well if you don't have your health.
"Self care is selfless."
I have always believed in the body's ability to heal itself. Here are some things that I do to stay healthy without medications.
1. I use my cleanser as my shaving cream which leaves my skin soft and hydrated.
2. I use water only to wash my face 4/7 days a week. I do not wear makeup/it's good to have natural oils on your face.
3. Dry brushing before you shower helps with the skin's fascia. You brush towards your heart. (My massage therapist has noticed a huge difference since I started.)
4. I use avocado oil in my hair as a hair mask, and to clarify I use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Getting a facial once every 6 months or every time the season changes.
7. When I need an extra boost in the morning, I will use these eye patches during my commute to work/get off the plane.
8. Instead of coffee, have hot water with lemon in the morning.