Crisp air, sun still shining, apple picking, sunflowers....fall is in the air. Here are 5 fun activities and places to explore during the fall with a fall dessert recipe at the end!
1. Best Apple Cider Donuts: Breezeland Orchards in Warren, MA
2. Best Sunflower Fields: Colby Farms with 2nd place going to Tendercrop Farm which has 3 locations
3. Best hike spot in MA: Wachusett Mountain in Princeton
4. Best Apple Picking: too many to choose from just pick one, a very popular one in NH is Applecrest Farm Orchards in Hampton Falls
5. Cute towns to explore: Salem, MA and Portsmouth, NH
Fall has always been my third favorite month (behind Summer then Spring) so I have had to really embrace this changing season. Finding the good and what I enjoy makes the season more enjoyable. Looks like I'll be doing one for winter!
A recipe for all those apples you picked:
Healthy Apple Pie Dessert
Peel and cut as many apples as you want into small pieces
Cover top with coconut butter/manna and cinnamon
Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 40 minutes
Mash to apple sauce consistency or to preference.
Enjoy, and again, Happy Fall!
#fall #newengland #newhampshire #massachusetts #applepicking #appleorchard #appleciderdonuts #salem #sunflower #sunflowerfield #cutefalltown #falltown #fallinnewengland